Iron Maiden Worldwide Fan Club Pre-Party @ Aces & Ales Northwest location
## There will be no cover charge ##
Meet legendary Maiden artist: Derek Riggs. He will have the following items available for sale at the event:
– Derek’s book “Run For Cover” for $80 each. Price Includes personalization, signature, and a rough sketch of Eddie inside the cover.
– 11” x 17” prints for $40 each, Includes signature.
– 5” x 7” postcards for $10 each, includes signature.
– Stickers and Poker chips for $5 each.
Mason Aleworks / Aces & Ales special collaboration Hazy IPA release “The Number Of The Yeast” available in ‘Collector’ can & draft with iconic Riggs ‘Eddie Vegas’ artwork. Iron Maiden ‘Trooper’ also available on draft. Here is a pic from brew day:
Every purchase of Trooper @ both Aces locations earns raffle tickets for giveaways throughout the night, including:
– 2 Tickets to Iron Maiden Friday Sept. 13th at MGM Grand Las Vegas Arena
– Autographed ‘Vegas Eddie’ canvas print
– Mason Ale Works / Aces & Ales “The Number Of The Yeast” Collaboration 4 Packs & Pint Glass
– Swag giveaways throughout the night
How To Win:
Every purchase of a Robinson’s Trooper Ale on draft receives one ticket.
–Must be present on Sept. 12th to win
–Drawings start at 5pm
We will have the meet up at Aces & Ales., Northwest location. The owner, Keri Kelli, is a respected musician who has played with numerous rock bands including Alice Cooper.
Aces & Ales Northwest:
2801 N. Tenaya Ave.
Las Vegas, NV. 89128
Link for their web site. Locations & map is at the bottom of the web page.