Societe Brewing Company will celebrate seven successful years of award-winning beer and good cheer at SOCIETE 7, a grandiose anniversary festival on Saturday, July 27 at its Kearny Mesa brewery. Split into two sessions (12-4 p.m., 5-9 p.m.) to allow for elbow room and a more accommodating experience, SOCIETE 7 will treat guests to the following (included with ticket):
- Unlimited Pours of 20-PLUS Beers: In addition to year-round staples and summer seasonals, Societe’s brewers have been hard at work producing the following specialty beers:
- The Butcher—BARREL-AGED EDITION | Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout
- The Journeyman #04 | Single-Barrel Feral Ale
- The Roustabout | Double IPA
- The Apothecary | Ales for ALS IPA (annual charity beer)
- Something from the Barrel Room Archives
- Food from Local Restaurants: We will have a diverse array San Diego eateries serving up signature and specialty dishes for all to enjoy:
- Brother’s Provisions (Rancho Bernardo)
- Churchill’s Pub & Grille (San Marcos)
- Daniela’s Kitchen (Chula Vista)
- Del’s Hideout (Del Cerro)
- Fifty-Two East Eatery (Santee)
- The Good Seed Food Co. (Mira Mesa)
- Hamilton’s Tavern (South Park)
- The Joint (Ocean Beach)
- Mastiff Sausage Company (North Park)
- Nomad Donuts (North Park)
- O’Brien’s Pub (Kearny Mesa)
- SOCIETE 7 Gear: Commemorative men’s t-shirts and women’s tank-tops will be issued to attendees along with a high-quality keepsake SOCIETE 7 glass.
Tickets are limited and available online via the Eventbrite website (http://bit.ly/societe7) as well as the Societe tasting room at 8262 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard. Early-bird rates will be in effect until July 5
ABOUT SOCIETE BREWING COMPANY: An independently owned-and-operated brewery founded in 2012, Societe Brewing Company brews an array of hoppy “Out West” ales, Belgian-inspired and Germanic “Old World” ales and lagers, and dark “Stygian” beers. The brewery also features a 1,500-square-foot, temperature-controlled room housing used wine barrels filled with a maturing stock of “Feral” ales. Proud to be part of the hotbed of brewing innovation that is San Diego, Societe exclusively distributes its critically-acclaimed, award-winning beers to bars, restaurants and retailers throughout its home county. Fan-favorite beers include The Pupil San Diego IPA, The Coachman Session IPA, The Heiress Czech Pilsner, The Harlot Belgian Blonde Ale, The Debutante Belgian Amber Ale and The Butcher Imperial Stout. For more, please visit the company’s official website—societebrewing.com—or follow Societe via social media on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (@societebrewing).
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!