- Brewery: Adroit Theory Brewing Company, Lovettsville, VA
- Origin: United States of America
- Tested: 11/30/2019
- Object: 1 pint 6 fl. oz Ghost 716
- ALC.: 5% alc. by vol.
- Beer type: Pilsner
- Color: pale golden – yellow
- Head: very good/ nice and thick
- Smell: aromatic
- Taste: sweet and hoppy
Bottom Line/ Conclusion
The first impression by opening the bottle is very good, it has a strong hoppy smell and a solid foam head which lasts for about 1 minute. The color is pale golden-yellow and looks like a light summer beer.
The taste is sweet and hoppy, in my opinion a little bit too sweet, but the texture is really good, its not watery and has a voluminous taste. It’s easy to drink, smooth, not really heavy or strong, but may cause headache the next day due to its sweetness. A decent Pilsener which I, as a German who is used to drinking Pilseners, would rate as a 3 out of 5 stars.