Jester King is extremely excited to introduce a brand new event at Jester King – DOOM FORGE DAY on Saturday, January 26th, 2019 at Noon! Doom Forge Day will be an event most brutal, where Jester King celebrates all things metal. The highlight will be the release of EVEN MORE METAL – their latest collaboration with Evil Twin Brewing (details to follow).
Doom Forge Day will have much awesomeness. Here’s a list of what all it will have in store:
– Aforementioned Even More Metal release
– Lineup of local Doom Metal bands
– Goat roast and bad ass baked goods from their kitchen!
– Live metal working demonstration from Fearghal Blades
– Coffee pairing from Figure 8
– Corpse paint booth
– Beer foam mustache competition
– And a killer lineup of guest stouts including:
(512) Brewing Cascabel Cream Stout
(512) Brewing Whiskey Barrel Aged Double Pecan Porter
Austin Beerworks El Sputniko
The Bruery Bakery: Coconut Macaroon
The Bruery So Happens it’s Tuesday with Coffee
Firestone Walker Coconut Parabola
Firestone Walker Velvet Merlin
Freetail Brewing 2017 Rum Barrel La Muerta
Live Oak Schwarzer Rauch
Prairie Artisan Ales Double Dunk
Prairie Artisan Ales Chili Bomb
Prairie Artisan Ales Chocolate Bomb
Prairie Artisan Ales Coffee Bomb
Prairie Artisan Ales Vanilla Bomb
Untitled Art Neapolitan
Stone Brewing Double Arrogant Bastard
Texas Keeper Cider Noir
Weathered Souls Intercontinental Stout Team Champions
Weathered Souls Surburban Cowboy
– And much fun and good spirited brutality!
The event is open to the public (no ticket required). The beers will start pouring at Noon and go while supplies last. Mark your calendars! Jester King hopes to see you on this most brutal and fun day at Jester King!
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!