Greg Koch will be making a few stops in San Diego next month for a couple of special events as part of his Craft Beer Tour. A couple coincide with San Diego Beer Week (SDBW).
Stone Brewing Executive Chairman & Co-Founder Greg Koch will be making a few local stops for some good times and great beers. Join us for an opportunity to raise a glass with Greg and try some of our favorite new creations as well as some Stone classics. He’d love to see you there!
- Wednesday, November 6
- Meet & Greet and Cask Tapping at the Stone Brewing Tap Room – Oceanside
- 310 N Tremont St. Oceanside, CA
- 6-7:30 p.m.
- Event website including the beer list (to be added soon) can be found here: https://www.stonebrewing.com/events/stone-brewing-meet-greet-wgreg-koch-california
- No tickets necessary
- Friday, November 8
- Stone DRK Festival
- Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Escondido
- 7-11 p.m.
- Event website including the beer list can be found here: https://www.stonebrewing.com/events/stone-drk-festival-1
- This is a ticketed event: $65 for General Admission
- Includes fifteen 3oz tasters
- Live Music
- Friday, November 15
- Meet & Greet at Flagship Cruises: Hops on the Harbor
- 990 N. Harbor Dr. San Diego, CA
- 7-10 p.m.
- This is a ticketed event.
- Beer list and ticketing information to come soon at: https://www.stonebrewing.com/events/stone-brewing-meet-greet-wgreg-koch-california
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!