March 2, 2018, marks one year from the date that Revision Brewing Company brewed our first batch of beer at our brewery in Sparks, Nevada. Three weeks later we opened our taproom doors with only three beers on tap and we’ve been going nonstop ever since.
Their 1 year anniversary party date has been decided. Make sure that you put May 19th on your calendar! More details to come.
2017 Milestone Dates:
- First brew in the tank: March 2, 2017
- First Keg to Retail: March 17, 2017
- Soft-Opening: March 23, 2017
- Grand-Opening Party: May 6 & 7, 2017
- Produced 5,615 barrels
- Distribution across 10 States plus Australia
- Gold – 20th Annual IPA Festival at the Bistro (Hayward, CA) Revision IPA
- Gold – 2017 U.S. Open Beer Championship International Style Pale Ale Category Hop Anatomy
- Gold – 2017 Brussels Beer Challenge Revision Double IPA
- Bronze – 2017 Brussels Beer Challenge American IPA (Higher than 6.5 ABV) Category Revision IPA
- Gold – The 21st Annual Great International Beer, Cider, Mead & Sake Competition – New England India Pale Ale – Disco Ninja
- Silver- The 21st Annual Great International Beer, Cider, Mead & Sake Competition Brown Porter Category Porter Posse
Additionally, Revision Brewing has started their barrel aging program. Thus far, a handful of Evan Williams Whiskey Barrels have been filled with Darkling – Imperial Stout & Finite Madness – Double Mashed Imperial Stout.
Revision Brewing Company will be releasing the first of their barrel aged beers at the end of 2018. Information on their barrel club will be announced soon!
Be sure to follow us on Social Media to get to see our beer adventures live as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!