The Open Enrollment Application Period for the 2019 National Homebrew Competition has started and will close Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 3 p.m. MT.
Entry in the competition is exclusive to American Homebrewers Association members—join now and vie for international glory!
Memberships start at $38 and include money-saving discounts, unlocked content, a Zymurgy magazine subscription, and more!
- Review the Rules & Regulations and Important Dates & Deadlines before entering the competition.
- Apply on a desktop supported device. Do not apply on a mobile device.
- All applications may be continuously changed until the application closes on January 29 at 3 p.m. MT. Then, entry requests are final.
- All applicants will be notified by February 15 with an alert indicating if they’ve been accepted into the competition. Entrants have 7 days from the date of notification to pay for their entries.
- To maximize your chances, select as many judge centers as you’re willing to ship to.
Join the AHA to Enter
Once you’ve joined the AHA, we hope you will join us June 27-29 at Homebrew Con™ in Providence, R.I. to celebrate the best homebrewers in the world—registration opens Tuesday, March 12!
Be sure to follow us on Social Media to get to see our beer adventures live as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!