February is about to be a straight-up megabonanza of liquid riches. This month’s Modern Times special release sale arrives sporting a jaw-dropping lineup of hazy radness & fruited funk that’s virtually guaranteed to delight and amaze all lovers of adult beverages. What’s on the menu, you ask? Behold:
- Underworld Dreams: 2019 Edition (hazy 6.2% IPA w/ Simcoe, Mosaic, Idaho 7, & Amarillo)
- Warp Tube (hazy 8.5% DIPA w/ Idaho 7, Nugget, Strata, Experimental 6277)
- Unbiased Opinion (10% nitro blonde stout w/ coffee, almonds, cinnamon, & vanilla–collab w/ Green Cheek)
- Star Metal: 2019 Edition (5.5% super-Berliner w/ pineapple, guava, blood orange, & hibiscus)
- Orphic Fragments (funky red wine barrel-aged saison w/ chardonnay grape skins)
- Glimmer Void (red wine barrel-aged sour w/ strawberries)
Modern Times is pretty psyched on this lineup, and they can’t wait to share all of these ridiculously tasty beers with you. They’ll be going up for grabs on Saturday, 2/9 at 10AM, so mark your calendars. Stay tuned for the full lineup details–along with the sale link–here next week.
For more information on Modern Times, visit: http://www.moderntimesbeer.com/
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!