February is about to be a straight-up megabonanza of liquid riches. This month’s Modern Times special release sale arrives sporting a jaw-dropping lineup of hazy radness & fruited funk that’s virtually guaranteed to delight and amaze all lovers of adult beverages. What’s on the menu, you ask? Behold:
- Underworld Dreams: 2019 Edition (hazy 6.2% IPA w/ Simcoe, Mosaic, Idaho 7, & Amarillo)
- Warp Tube (hazy 8.5% DIPA w/ Idaho 7, Nugget, Strata, Experimental 6277)
- Unbiased Opinion (10% nitro blonde stout w/ coffee, almonds, cinnamon, & vanilla–collab w/ Green Cheek)
- Star Metal: 2019 Edition (5.5% super-Berliner w/ pineapple, guava, blood orange, & hibiscus)
- Orphic Fragments (funky red wine barrel-aged saison w/ chardonnay grape skins)
- Glimmer Void (red wine barrel-aged sour w/ strawberries)
Modern Times is pretty psyched on this lineup, and they can’t wait to share all of these ridiculously tasty beers with you. They’ll be going up for grabs on Saturday, 2/9 at 10AM, so mark your calendars. Stay tuned for the full lineup details–along with the sale link–here next week.
For more information on Modern Times, visit: http://www.moderntimesbeer.com/
Be sure to follow us on Social Media to get to see our beer adventures live as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!