On Wednesday, November 8 from 6pm to close, Hundred Proof, San Diego’s newest bar by the team behind Trust Restaurant, is teaming with Modern Times to host a no cover “Boiler Room Brawl” during San Diego Beer Week. Guests can choose from a selection of five Boilermakers, a classic drink pairing of a glass of beer and a shot, selected just for the event. Special guest beertender “Big Nate” will be pouring all night long.
Chef Brad Wise will be serving up Hundred Proof’s full menu of hearty bar bites such as Truffle Mushroom Mac n’ Cheese, Short Rib Bao Buns and Crispy Chicken Oysters as well as a vegan special.
The Boilermakers are priced from $10 to $14 and will include:
- Modern Times Fruitlands Gose w/ Illegal Mezcal
- Modern Times Blazing Worlds Hoppy Amber w/ Russels Reserve 10yr Bourbon
- Modern Times Critical Band IPA w/ Auchentoshan Scotch Whisky American Oak
- Modern Times Blackhouse Coffee Stout w/ Philbert VSOP Cognac
- Modern Times Orderville IPA w/ Buffalo Trace Bourbon
4130 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92103