Best Coast Beer Fest is returning to San Diego’s scenic Embarcadero Marina Park South on March 9th, and will feature over 100 of San Diego’s home-grown craft breweries, plus food trucks and local entertainment for the city’s beer-lovers and foodies to enjoy. Taking place from 12 – 4 p.m., the event will not only showcase San Diego’s rich craft beer scene, but will also raise money for Cuck Fancer, an organization dedicated to raising awareness for young adult cancer, and helping survivors get back on their feet.
There is no physical way in the universe San Diegans can enjoy a day better than this. Sip on suds from Eppig Brewing, Booch Craft, North Park Beer Co. and The Lost Abbey, to name a few. Nosh on local cuisine from popular food trucks and dance under the sun to live music – the whole shebang! Ticket information and details below.
- VIP Session – 12-4 p.m. $115
- General Admission – 1-4 p.m. $50
Embarcadero Marina Park South
200 Marina Park Way
San Diego, CA 92101
- Website: http://bestcoastbeerfest.com/
- Tickets: https://ticketsauce.com/e/best-coast-beer-fest-sd-2019/tickets
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestcoastbeerfest
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bestcoastbeerfest/
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!