JUNE 20: Brewery Tasting Room and Outdoor Beer Garden to Transform Into Local Arts Pop-Up Shop
- Bay City Brewing and San Diego Made team up for inaugural Craft + Draft Spring Market
- More than 15 local artists and craftsmen to bring their handmade goods to beach community
- Beertenders will premiere Lemon Pomegranate and Mule radlers from Bay City’s Rad Summer Series
Bay City’s indoor tasting room and outdoor beer garden will fill with music, makers, workshops and beer. At Craft + Draft, Bay City beertenders will premiere their brand-new line of radlers, Lemon Pomegranate and Mule from the Rad Summer Series, while local vendors show off their handmade goods. No tickets are required for Craft + Draft – just an appreciation for local shopping and beer.
WHY: In the past three years, Bay City Brewing has fully immersed itself into San Diego’s culture and community – hosting events and fundraisers that bring good beer and good people together. By welcoming San Diego Made, the brewery aims to increase awareness in the local arts and promote small businesses.
WHERE: Bay City Brewing Co. tasting room and outdoor beer garden (3760 Hancock St, San Diego 92110)
WHEN: Wednesday, June 20, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Hundreds of community members shopping local and drinking craft beer
- More than 15 local artists and craftsmen sharing their artistry with patrons
- Attendees having fun in San Diego Made photo booth
- Bay City Brewing
- San Diego Made
- Local craftsmen and women
- Community members
BAY CITY BREWING CO.
Unofficially dubbed “Point Loma’s brewery”, Bay City Brewing brings together beach communities and downtown San Diego through its coastal urban vibe. The local brewery keeps community at the core of its mission to create unique and delicious craft beer for everyone to enjoy, producing the finest ales for the finest city. Learn more at baycitybrewingco.com.