AleSmith Brewing Company will be making IPA fans very happy this year with the introduction of a Hopwright Series. This lineup of innovative hop-forward beers showcases the diversity of the IPA through unique hop varietals, fun flavor combinations, and perfect drinkability.
Brütiful Day (7.2% ABV), the first Hopwright Series release, is a crisp, dry, and refreshing Brüt IPA brewed with Nelson Sauvin hops. This hop contributes aromatic notes of mango, pineapple, white grapes, and black pepper. The light bitterness and touch of malt make this a well-balanced beer worth celebrating.
Upcoming Hopwright Series releases include the following:
- Brütiful Day (7.2% ABV), a brüt India pale ale
- ¡Muy Sabroso! (6.5% ABV), a tropical India pale ale brewed with Sabro hops
- Tasmanian Bliss (5.8% ABV), an India pale ale brewed with Australian hops
- Tropical Marmalade (7.1% ABV), a hazy India pale ale brewed with Aloha hops
- Exercise in Fruitility (6.5% ABV), an India pale ale brewed with Citra hops, coconut and passion fruit
- Oishii Desu (6.3% ABV), an India pale ale brewed with Sorachi ace hops, rice and yuzu
AleSmith’s Owner/CEO, Peter Zien, shared, “Our brewers and sensory team had a great time using a variety of hops to come up with several unique IPA’s. After test batching, we narrowed the list and are very excited to share our Hopwright Series with craft beer fans everywhere!”
Brütiful Day will be released on draft and in 12 oz cans beginning the week of March 11th. Look for other Hopwright Series beers throughout the coming months.
Find AleSmith Brewing Company online at:
- Official Website: http://alesmith.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AleSmithBrewing
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/AleSmithBrewing
- Tasting Room Instagram: www.instagram.com/alesmithtastingroom
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/AleSmithBrewing
Be sure to follow us on Social Media to get to see our beer adventures live as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!