Beer lovers across the country are packing their bags for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.’s Beer Camp Across America, an epic traveling beer festival that will take place later this summer. Sierra Nevada has invited every craft brewery in the country (yep, all 2,800 of them) to attend and pour their beer at one of seven stops on the tour: Chico, San Diego, Denver, Chicago, Portland (ME), Philadelphia and Mills River, NC. This monumental event promises to be the largest craft beer celebration in history!
As part of the Beer Camp adventure, Sierra Nevada has made a collaborative 12-pack — 12 different beers, 12 different breweries, one box. Never been done before! The Beer Camp Across America variety pack features collaborations with a dozen of the darlings of craft beer: Allagash, Ballast Point, Bell’s, Cigar City, Firestone Walker, New Glarus, Ninkasi, Oskar Blues, Russian River, 3 Floyds and Victory, plus a beer from the Asheville Brewers Alliance. It’s also the first ever to contain both bottles and cans. These brewers, and their beers, will join selective legs of the festival tour; to get a vibe of the entire project and hear from the brewers themselves, we encourage you to watch (and share!) this short video: http://youtu.be/nM7BrsN8qVo.
Beer fans are quickly snatching up tickets for each of the seven events, which are on sale at www.SierraNevada.com/BeerCamp (only 5,000 per venue). Each festival will feature up to two beers per participating brewery, food vendors, and live music by the MarchFourth Marching Band spectacle. Hundreds of breweries have already signed on, and more are joining the tour every day.
To learn more about each of the collaborative beers and the story behind the Beer Camp Across America project, check out the media kit at bit.ly/1oRKNjx. Let us know if you have any questions or if we can provide photos or further information.
Beer Camp Across America Schedule
- Sat, July 19th: Northwest Edition at Sierra Nevada Hop Field in Chico, CA, 12-5 p.m.
- Sun, July 20th: Southwest Edition at Embarcadero North in San Diego, CA, 1-6 p.m.
- Fri, July 25th: Rocky Mountain Edition at Sculpture Park in Denver, CO, 5-10 p.m.
- Sun, July 27th: Midwest Edition at Navy Pier in Chicago, IL, 12-5 p.m.
- Fri, August 1st: New England Edition at Thompson Point in Portland, ME, 5-10 p.m.
- Sat, August 2nd: Mid-Atlantic Edition at Penn Treaty Park in Philadelphia, PA, 12-5 p.m.
- Sun, August 3rd: Southeast Edition in Mills River, NC, 1-6 p.m.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!