Hard cider was the beverage of choice during colonial times in America. In late 19th Century, Eastern European immigrants brought with them a taste for beer, and with the years it took over the market.
Now that the hard cider is making a comeback some people think that it will become the new “craft beer”. Meanwhile, why not mixing the taste of beer and cider to bring the best of both worlds? So we suggest Bohemia Apple Lime Cider which incorporates Mexican Bohemia beer with unfiltered apple cider. This cocktail has a light, tart, and refreshing taste perfect for hot summer days.
Find the Bohemia Apple Lime Cider Recipe bellow:
Makes 2 drinks
- 1 tablespoon each: coarse salt, sugar
- 1 cup fresh, unfiltered apple cider
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) Bohemia
- Fresh lime wedges
1. Mix salt and sugar on a small plate. Use a lime wedge to moisten the rim of two beer glass. Dip the rims into the salt mixture.
2. Mix cider and lime juice in small pitcher. Divide among 2 beer glasses. Top with Bohemia. Serve with a lime wedge.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!