This is an exciting way to celebrate the Quintessence of San Diego, through the county’s craft beers, distilleries, wineries, food, music and most importantly the amazing people that make San Diego “America’s Finest City”!
The inspiration for this community event stems from the desire to build a collaborative event that brings people together from throughout San Diego and raise awareness and funds for the great projects Rotary is doing locally and globally.
The Rotary Club, a Non-Profit 501c3 Organization, has been holding similar events for over 15 years. This is their 3rd year hosting the event at Nobel Park and Recreation Fields. This year they are anticipating over 750 attendees!
In celebration of 30 Years of service in their community this event will include:
Family and dog-friendly events:
· Kids Zone – An area sectioned off area for children of all ages to participate in fun activities and games.
· Dog sitting – Bring your four legged friends and drop them off for free in the garden with Dogtopia
· Variety of Food Vendors
An entertainment garden:
· Live Music from 2-3 bands
· 15 Craft Breweries including Sake and Gluten Free Mead
· 5 Local Wineries
· 6 Distilleries serving Rum, Tequila, Whiskey and other goods
· 1 Coffee on Nitro
· Gourmet Vegan donuts
· Hand Crafted /Organic Sausage
· Organic and Vegan Chocolate
· Gourmet Jerky
· Doggie Beer Bones for your dogs
Event is being held at:
Nobel Athletic Fields & Recreation Center
8810 Judicial Dr, San Diego, CA 92122
Beer Garden & Event
12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Be sure to follow us on Social Media to get to see our beer adventures live as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!