Dale's Pull Apart Stuff Pizza Bread
Oskar Blues is sending out the third video in their new five part recipe series, this week featuring the Original Craft Beer in a Can- Dale's Pale Ale. Cook One, Drink Two features unique kitchen creations using all five of the Oskar Blues beers included in the CANundrum Mixed Pack. CANundrum is available nationwide, so if you want to try your hand at any of these recipes, we’d be stoked to hear and see your feedback.
- 2 cups low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tbps Dale’s Pale Ale (or Favorite Pale Ale)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cups pepperoni slices, quartered
- 2 cups marinara sauce, for dipping (optional)
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F. Combine mozzarella, red onion, basil, and pale ale in a mixing bowl. Season and mix well to combine.
- Using a bread knife, slice the bread on a diagonal about 1-1.5 inches apart. Repeat, slicing in the opposite direction to get a checkerboard effect. Be careful not to slice the bread all the way through
- Brush melted butter all over the bread and into the crevices. Gently stuff with cheese mixture, then with the pepperoni slices.
- Wrap loaf in tin foil and bake for 15 minutes. Carefully unwrap foil and bake for 5 more minutes until the bread is lightly browned.
- Serve warm, with marinara sauce if you like.