The National Beer Wholesalers Association, the trade association representing America’s 3,300 licensed, independent beer distributors, has launched a new, mobile-friendly website at http://www.nbwa.org.
NBWA Senior Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs Rebecca Spicer said, “This new website aims to better serve distributor members, while promoting the commercial, economic and regulatory value of America’s independent beer distributors and today’s state-based regulatory system to policymakers, the media and the public.”
“As the public face of the association and the beer distribution industry, the website features strong visual elements to showcase America’s beer distributors and the choice and variety they help deliver,” Spicer added.
NBWA’s home page now serves as an easy-to-navigate, one-stop shop for visitors looking for a snapshot of the beer distribution industry. The site features educational tools for the public, including a library of NBWA videos and brochures, as well as streamlined navigation to the programs and benefits the association provides to its members.
A home page carousel features links to the most recent news, reports and event information while the top navigation menu directs to:
- A News & Multimedia section featuring news releases, blog posts, NBWA’s Beer Route newsletter, photo galleries, NBWA’s videos and brochures
- A Membership section highlighting the various types of association membership and many membership benefits – from insurance programs to new safety training videos for distributors and the Go-to-Guide for Beer Distributors online marketplace for goods and services
- An Events section with information about the NBWA Annual Convention, the Legislative Conference and Next Generation Success in Leadership Conference
- A Government Affairs section featuring federal policy issues, state issues, the NBWA Political Action Committee and grassroots resources
- A Resources & Data section with key industry reports – including the Compensation and Benefits Study, the Distributor Productivity Report and an NBWA report detailing beer distributors’ economic impact across the country – as well as key industry data and regular “Beer by the Numbers” columns with analysis from NBWA Chief Economist Lester Jones
In addition to information about the history of state-based alcohol regulation and today’s effective three-tier beer distribution system, the site prominently features industry employees through the NBWA Employee Spotlight Program. Each week, a new beer distribution employee is featured on the site’s home page.
In conjunction with the launch of NBWA’s new mobile-friendly website, the association also unveiled a rebranded version of its email newsletter, The Daily Brew. Brewers, distributors, retailers, policymakers, the media, consumers and others are encouraged to subscribe at http://www.bit.ly/NBWADB or by visiting the NBWA website.
Visit http://www.nbwa.org from your desktop, tablet or mobile device to learn more.
The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) represents the interests of America’s 3,300 licensed, independent beer distributor operations in every state, congressional district and media market across the country. Beer distributors are committed to ensuring alcohol is provided safely and responsibly to consumers of legal drinking age through the three-tier, state-based system of alcohol regulation and distribution. To learn more about America’s beer distributors, visit http://www.AmericasBeerDistributors.com. For additional updates from NBWA, follow @NBWABeer on Twitter, watch NBWA videos on http://www.youtube.com/NBWABeer and visit http://www.facebook.com/NBWABeer.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!