Driven by CraftWorks’ New Executive Chef, Limited-time Menu Features Flavors from America, Latin America and Germany
Guests have just a few more days to enjoy the limited-time Rocktoberfest menu at Rock Bottom Brewery & Restaurant, a casual dining chain featuring handcrafted brews and made-from-scratch food. This year, Rock Bottom is tapping guests’ favorite fall beer, Rocktoberfest, once again and pairing it with an exciting menu — available through Oct. 19 — featuring fall flavors from America, Latin America and Germany.
“This year’s Rocktoberfest menu, which features comfort foods inspired by bold flavors from regions around the world, has been a hit with guests,” said Stan Frankenthaler, who was recently named Chief Officer of Food, Beverage and Strategic Supply for CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. “Guests have loved the exciting evolution of the dishes they’ve come to expect from Rock Bottom and new flavors we’re introducing as part of our brand refresh. From favorites like our Rocktoberfest Appetizer Combo and warming Beer Cheese Soup to saucy and spicy mac ‘n cheeses, we’re sure that even after Rocktoberfest ends, guests will keep coming back to see what flavors and unique dishes we unveil next.”
Rock Bottom’s menu includes Rocktoberfest, an award-winning Oktoberfest-style beer with a rich, toasted malt character and a subtle hop finish. Additional menu items include:
- Rocktoberfest Combo – A classic combination of our Jalapeño Pretzel Stix and American beer-simmered sausages served off the grill with our spicy Jalapeño Spinach Cheese Dip and housemade beer mustard. Garnished with sliced dill pickles.
- Rockin’ Beer Cheese Soup – A creamy soup prepared from cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, Rock Bottom Red Ale and sautéed vegetables.
- The German – A trio of German knackwurst, bratwurst and Hungarian sausages skewered and grilled. Served over sauerkraut white cheddar mashed potatoes with onions and hickory smoked bacon. Accompanied by braised sweet & sour cabbage and our own beer mustard sauce… a German-style treat!
- The American – American-style sausages simmered in Rocktoberfest then grilled. Served with our housemade habanero ketchup and whole grain beer mustard for dipping. Accompanied by French fries and apple coleslaw.
- The Latin – In the Rock Bottom tradition, we ale-poach two chorizo sausages then grill to a spicy perfection. Served with cilantro and fresh, lime-spiked red ale rice and black beans topped with crumbled farmer’s cheese. Accompanied by a side of tomatillo dipping sauce.
Mac ‘n Cheeses
- The German – A seasonal favorite! German knackwurst, bratwurst & Hungarian sausages sliced and served in our classic mac ‘n cheese with mushrooms, tomatoes and melted Swiss cheese. Topped with toasted breadcrumbs.
- The American – Our beer-poached American sausages sliced and served in our classic mac ‘n cheese with mushrooms, tomatoes and melted Swiss cheese. Topped with toasted breadcrumbs.
- The Latin – Our specialty chorizo sausages simmered in Rocktoberfest, sliced and served in our classic mac ‘n cheese with mushrooms, tomatoes and melted Swiss cheese. Topped with toasted breadcrumbs.
For additional details about Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, please visit www.rockbottom.com.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!