San Diego’s New Zealand-themed restaurants Bare Back Grill, Raglan Public House and Queenstown Public House, have partnered with Mike Hess Brewing for its Aug. 15 launch party. All three Kiwi-inspired restaurants will be hosting brew-centered blowouts in celebration of Mike Hess Brewing’s premier craft production brewery and tasting room debut in North Park.
The day’s festivities will include:
- Raglan Public House: To celebrate the Mike Hess Brewing expansion, a beer pairing will be served with each of four dinner courses.
Queenstown Public House: Guests will be served flight specials as well as specialized glassware for a keep-the-glass night.
- Bare Back Grill: Attendees should prepare for an entire tap takeover! Bare Back Grill will exclusively serve Mike Hess brews throughout the night.
“We enjoy collaborating and supporting other local companies. Mike Hess’s craft beer collection is a great addition to the San Diego brewery scene, and we are excited to host and share some of his draft offerings with the public,” said PJ Lamont, partner and restaurateur behind Bare Back Grill, Raglan Public House and Queenstown Public House.
As the city’s first production nano-brewery in 2010, Mike Hess Brewing has built a solid reputation for great beers and a unique brewery and tasting room experience. More than 10 Hess craft beers (with styles to please all palates) will be available for solo tasting or sharing in pint, “purrowler” (1 liter) and “growler” (2 liters) sizes.
Mike Hess Brewing’s launch party is set for Thursday, Aug. 15, 2013, at Queenstown Public House, Raglan Public House and Bare Back Grill. The North Park tasting room will also be open at 3812 Grim Ave., San Diego, Calif. 92104. For additional details on the Mike Hess Brewing launch email email@example.com or visit HessBrewing.com/events.
Featured menu release drafts include:
● Claritas Kolsch: A crisp and authentic German-style beer, our Claritas features light fruit-like aromatics, along with those from the malt and hops.
● Grazias Vienna Cream Ale: A Hess twist on the old world classic Vienna lager style, the signature beer is smooth, malty and perfectly balanced with Noble hops.
● Habitus Rye IPA: A very drinkable, high-gravity, crisp and spicy rye IPA, hopped generously throughout the brew process and then dry-hopped with over a pound per barrel of Sterling and Chinook hops.
● Amplus Acerba San Diego Pale Ale: An amazing sensual assault from start to finish, with massive hop aroma, rich malt backbone and clean bittering to finish dry, keeping you warm on those cool San Diego evenings
● Ex Umbris Rye Imperial Stout: Rich, deep, and intensely complex. The roasted malts give it flavors of coffee, chocolate and toffee, while the rye malt and generous hopping rate result in light spiciness.
● Intrepidus India Pale Ale: Floral hop flavors start the palate on a tantalizing hop explosion into a lingering bitter finish.
● Jucundus Orange Honey Wheat: A crisp, light and refreshing American wheat beer, made with Orange Blossom honey and real orange peel.
● Helicon Rye Pale Ale: This refreshing sessionable pale ale has a tangy zip from a high
percentage of rye malt.
● Pallidus Belgian Pale Ale: Distinctive spicy notes from our non-traditional American hops, though only moderate strength hop character. Peppery, spicy phenols, clean and refreshing.
● Trinitas Belgian Golden Strong Ale: Spiced with three mystery kettle additions, the straw-colored ale is estery, yummy and oh, so Belgian-y.
● Deceptio Cascadian Black IPA: The aromas are made up of roasted, toasted malts and resinous hops. Hops and roasted maltiness make up the start of this beer, which finishes with floral, citrusy bitterness.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!
You have Successfully Subscribed!