One of our favorite San Diego nano breweries Kilowatt is Turning 1! To celebrate they are throwing an epic Black Light Party March 17th through March 20th! The brewery will be decked out with black lights, so be prepared to get lit up! Experience a psychedelic black light art installation at the brewery by Ancient Gallery. Wear neon/fluorescent colors yourself and glow even more! You even have the potential of an alien sighting or two! They will be having special beer releases, anniversary glassware and t-shirts, as well as some awesome food trucks! Free entry. Beer, food, and apparel prices vary.
- Thursday : One Eyed Willy Stout and #99 Barley Wine
- Friday: Barrel Aged Red, Barrel Aged Scotch Ale, and Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Sour Saturday: S3 Green Apple Cranberry & S3 Strawberry Sours
- Sunday: Peak Finder Red
Food Truck Schedule:
- Thursday: Dos Bandidos Food Truck, 5-9 p.m.
- Friday: Abu’s Kitchen, 5-9 p.m.
In addition to their regular menu, Abu’s Kitchen will be serving:
– Plantain Cups with Seasoned Ground Beef
– Carne en Coco Special
– Gorgonzola Meatballs
- Saturday: Grillfellas BBQ, 2-10 p.m.
– Small Batch Moink Balls (bacon wrapped meatballs) for the early crowd
– Kilowatt Beer Injected Smoked Tri-tip Sandwiches with Peanut Coleslaw
– Kilowatt Beer Injected Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwiches w/ Peanut Coleslaw
– Cowboy Nachos with either Tri-tip or Pulled Pork
– Kilowatt Beer cooked Chicken Sausages and Brat
RSVP to their event page and let us know you are coming HERE!
We hope to see you humans at this epic celebration of an out of this world brewery! Hoppy Anniversary Kilowatt! Thank you for a year of making amazing beers and we look forward to what’s next! Kilowatt is located at: 7576 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111. For more information, please visit them on:
Be sure to follow us on Social Media to get to see our beer adventures live as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!