Beer Alien is now looking for writers from all over the world interested in creating content for social media, articles for a website, craft beer reviews, event coverage, and getting a behind the scenes look at the Craft Beer Industry. All writers will work directly with the Social Media Manager & Editor in Chief. Our goal is to give our human interns real-world experience This is a great entry-level for students beginning their PR & Marketing Career.
Applicants must be of legal drinking age. Schedule is flexible. This position is unpaid and will give each intern the skills they need to help launch their PR & Marketing Careers.
- Tracking news and events in the Craft Beer Industry for ideas and coverage
- Contributing to social media content and informing team of any relevant news or events
- Conducting and recording interviews with people in the Craft Beer Industry
- Other marketing responsibilities as assigned
- Passion for Craft Beer a MUST
- Team player
- Organized, self-starter, takes initiative, is resourceful & likes a challenge
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Someone who is eager to learn, have fun and grow with us
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail & amazing follow through
- Basic understanding of WordPress a plus
Think you have what it takes to be an intern for the aliens!? To apply please provide your resume to email@example.com and answer the following questions:
What is your favorite craft beer and why?
What do you hope to gain from this experience?