Hoppy Daze Belgian IPA, part of the Crown Series from Coronado Brewing, is making its way to craft beer drinkers across the country beginning in January 2014. Hoppy Daze pours golden with a slight fruit tart aroma in the nose with the beer’s flavors coming from Coronado’s special Belgian yeast blend, Czech Saaz hops and Chinook hops. The Belgian IPA will be available in all 14 states where Coronado is sold, including the newest markets of Oregon and Washington. Hoppy Daze is currently pouring on tap at the brewery restaurant in Coronado and tasting room in San Diego.
Hoppy Daze specs:
- Style: Belgian Style IPA
- ABV: 7.5%
- Bitterness: 74 IBU
- Package: 22 ounce bottles, draft 1/6 bbl and 1/2bbl
- Release: January 31, 2014 through August 2014
- Malts: 2-row, C-15, Carahell
- Hops: Centennial, Chinook, Columbus, Saaz
- Yeast: Belgian
Where to find it:
Hoppy Daze is sold throughout Canada and 14 states: California, Hawaii, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, New York and Connecticut.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coronadobrewingcompany
- Twitter: @CoronadoBrewing
- Company URL: http://coronadobrewingcompany.com
You can read BeerAlien’s review for Hoppy Daze Here