Gordon Biersch is celebrating spring with its annual Maibock promotion and featured menu for a limited-time at participating restaurants across the country.
Now through May 17, guests can enjoy Gordon Biersch’s Maibock, a strong Einbecker-style lager with a bronzed bounty of warming caramel malt, balanced to perfection with noble Hersbrucker hops.
“We always get excited when our Maibock Lager promotion comes around as it signals the beginning of spring and the end of winter. It’s also truly a great time of year to introduce our guests to fresh, new seasonal fare,” said Stan Frankenthaler, chief officer of food, beverage and strategic supply for CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. “This year, we’re offering a variety of new menu items made with upscale ingredients that pair perfectly with a tall glass of Maibock.”
As part of the promotion, Gordon Biersch’s limited-time menu of new dishes includes:
- Spinach, Fruit & Nut Salad – Baby spinach tossed in Gordon Biersch’s lemon vinaigrette and served with dried cherries, minced pears, goat cheese, blueberries, raspberries, spiced pecans and sweet yellow peppers, sprinkled with toasted almonds.
- Beef Tenderloin Salad – Marinated beef filet grilled to your liking atop fresh baby spinach tossed in warm bacon vinaigrette and topped with avocado, tomatoes, gorgonzola cheese, roasted pancetta and crispy onions.
- Prosciutto & Fig Flatbread – Fresh herbs, mozzarella and gorgonzola cheeses, diced chardonnay-marinated figs, shaved prosciutto and arugula tossed with Gordon Biersch’s Märzen balsamic vinaigrette.
- Pepper-crusted Filet Medallions – Two marinated filet medallions grilled to your liking, smothered with roasted crimini mushrooms, caramelized onions, bleu cheese sauce and crumbled gorgonzola cheese. Served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus.
- Pecan-buttered Swordfish – Swordfish steak rubbed with Gordon Biersch’s house seasoning blend, then grilled and smothered in pecan butter and garnished with spiced pecans. Served with a choice of two sides.
- Gastro Pub Burger – Choice of steakburger or kobe beef burger with Bacon jam, housemade bleu cheese sauce, mixed greens, tomato, gorgonzola cheese and sweet caramelized onions.
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée – Traditional custard served chilled and topped with caramelized sugar and accompanied by fresh strawberries, blueberries and a housemade shortbread cookie dusted with powdered sugar.
… You’ll have to visit Gordon Biersch to see the Vanilla Crème Brûlée ….
Earlier this year, Gordon Biersch unveiled its new, chef-driven menu, featuring made-from-scratch, seasonal recipes across the brand’s food, beer and cocktail offerings. Additionally, the restaurant chain began offering a wider variety of beers while staying true to the traditional brewing methods of the Reinheitsgebot or German Beer Purity Law; a wine list comprised of well-known producers from top growing regions around the world; and a fun cocktail menu focused on the classics.
About Gordon Biersch
Gordon Biersch is an upscale casual restaurant specializing in local brewing and handcrafted, seasonal foods. Over the years, Gordon Biersch has won many medals for our German lagers, which are brewed in-house according to the Reinheitsgebot purity law of 1516. Most recently, the brand won a Silver Medal for its newest beer – a Belgium IPA at the Great American Beer Festival. Gordon Biersch is located in 18 states across the country and the District of Columbia. For additional details about Gordon Biersch, please visit http://gordonbiersch.com/.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!