SILO in Makers Quarter™ is hosting the 5th Craft Beer + Bites for its Beer Week Edition on Thursday, November 12, 2015 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. in collaboration with San Diego State University College of Extended Studies Business of Craft Brewing Program celebration, benefiting the San Diego Brewers Guild.
Your $35 in advance or $40 at the door ticket comes with:
- Unlimited craft beer tastings from 15 local breweries in your custom tasting glass along with grub from some of San Diego’s best food trucks (food sold separately)
- Additional indulgences of craft cocktails and wine are available for purchase
- Games of bocce ball, bean-bag toss and giant beer pong
- 21 and up and dog friendly
- Added bonus: Alien Sighting since we will be invading
Participating breweries include: Thirty-Two-North Brewing Company, Aztec Brewery, Benchmark Brewing Co, Coronado Brewing Company, Division 23 Brewing, Duck Foot Brewing Co, Groundswell Brewing Company, Hess Brewing, Karl Strauss Brewing Company, 33 Degree Brewing Company, Lightening Brewing Company, Mission Brewery, Novo Brazil Brewing Co, Second Chance Beer Co, Stone Brewing Co. , Thorn Street Brewery, Twisted Manzanita Ales, & Urbn Brewing
Address: 1050 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
You can get your tickets by visiting this website: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/craft-beer-bites-beer-week-edition-tickets-18397901619
Be sure to follow us on our social media accounts to get live updates of events this week!
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!