Beer Alien is now looking for interns interested in learning all aspects of the public relations & marketing field in the fast growing Craft Beer Industry. The Public Relations & Marketing Intern will work directly with the Social Media Manager & Editor in Chief. Our goal is to give our human interns real-world experience creating content for social media, articles for a website, craft beer reviews, event coverage, and getting a behind the scenes look at the Craft Beer Industry. This is a great entry-level internship for students beginning their PR & Marketing Career.
Applicants must be willing to commit to 10-20 hours per week and be of legal drinking age. Schedule is flexible. Internship will last for 3-6 months. This position is unpaid and will give each intern the skills they need to help launch their PR & Marketing Careers.
- Tracking news and events in the Craft Beer Industry for ideas and coverage
- Writing at least one relevant article & two beer reviews per week
- Contributing to social media content and informing team of any relevant news or events
- Updating Beer Alien website as needed
- Conducting and recording interviews with people in the Craft Beer Industry
- Other marketing responsibilities as assigned
- Passion for Craft Beer a MUST
- Majoring or Majored in English/Journalism/Marketing/Business/Craft Beer
- Team player
- Organized, self-starter, takes initiative, is resourceful & likes a challenge
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Someone who is eager to learn, have fun and grow with us
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail & amazing follow through
- Basic understanding of WordPress a plus
Think you have what it takes to be an intern for the aliens!? To apply please provide your resume to email@example.com and answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite craft beer and why?
- What do you hope to gain from this experience?
Be sure to follow us on Social Media to get to see our beer adventures live as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!