OUR READERS ARE YOUR NEW CUSTOMERS
Beer Alien demographic is typically adults over the age of 21 years old and a dedicated group of beer drinkers, brewers and business owners / entrepreneurs who want to stay up-to-date with craft beer news from around the world. We are based out of San Diego, California and Las Vegas, Nevada with a worldwide reach. The top two visiting countries to BeerAlien.com are United States & Canada. The Beer Aliens share what they discover by operating BeerAlien.com, which features, beer news, events, reviews and more. To fund their beer drinking budget, the Beer Aliens provide Public Relations and Promotional services to craft breweries, bars and craft beer friendly restaurants. These services include event promotion, event coverage, press releases, social media and more.
PAGEVIEW PER YEAR
UNIQUE YEARLY VISITORS
SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS
We are a SMALL COMPANY but we make up for it in PROMOTIONS
We love to work with companies that are committed to the growth and betterment of their partners and the industry as a whole. For those partners, we can elevate their messages efficiently across our elegantly connected channels.
We build deeper connections through content collaboration on our Beer Alien social media channels and by publishing article content via Press Release, Email Marketing or both.
Main editorial mid-story and end-of-story ad placements with link to client content on your own sites or chosen destination.
1-Month for the entire audience
$200 / each
Guest Post Articles
We will publish your content on BeerAlien.com. Your content will also be featured on Twitter, Instagram, Apple News and Facebook and email blast.
$25 / each
In-content Link Placement
We will add 1 link to an Article of your choosing (not Guest Posts) as long as it is relative to the story.
1 Article / 1 Link
$15 / each
Guest Posting Guidelines
- We limit the amount of referral links between posts (no limit if they are beneficial to the story) and we automatically give one backlink.
- Articles must be genuine and cannot be posted anywhere else.
- Only guest posts related to our website niche are acceptable.
- The minimum word limit for guest posting is 300 words.
- We won’t accept posts with spelling or grammar errors.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Join our website for better SEO and faster approval.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.