[Tweet “@BeerAlien Guide To #StPatricksDay. 5 Beers You Should Be Drinking On This Day. “]
A BeerAlien’s Guide to St. Patrick’s Day 2015. – The luck of the Irish is upon us and no one celebrate this day like us here in America. We find any excuse to indulge in the consumption of alcohol. St. Patricks day, like Cinco De Mayo, is one of those days that BEER is the star of the show.
In celebration of this day, here are 5 beers you should drink during St. Patricks Day.
- Rainbow Red Ale
- Trout River Brewing Co.
- This flagship is an American style red ale has the perfect balance of malt and hops. Best described as fruity, nutty, soft and clean.
- Irish Style Lager
- Rogue Brewing Co.
- An Irish style lager with a smooth mellow flavor and an apple crisp finish. Perfect for floating Guinness!
- Green Bullet
- Green Flash Brewing Co.
- With the aim of finding new and unique ingredients, we honed in on New Zealand grown Pacific Gem and Green Bullet hops to create this adventurous Triple IPA. Green Bullet leaps onto your palate with bold, spicy pine and citrus flavors including tropical notes of mango and pineapple. The aggressive yet well-balanced finish will stun the senses of even the most skilled hop hunter.
- Reed’s Ginger Ale
- Reed’s Inc.
- This beverage is truly green inside and out, made with all natural ingredients and fresh ginger, carefully brewed and aged like fine wine by expert brewmasters.
- Kilt Lifter
- Moylan”s Brewery
- Robust and Strapping , Our Scotch Ale takes BIG Beers to a whole new level. Rich malt balances perfectly with delicate hops to provide a concentrated and intense flavor; an ideal companion for hearty foods, or as a meal unto itsself. Allow this ale to warm slightly in your glass to enhance its truly bold character .Sharing is encouraged, as this is one beer that lives up to its name!
If you have a favorite beer that we did not mention here, drop us a line on the comment section bellow so we can try them as well.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!