Council Brewing Company is celebrating our 3rd Anniversary with a huge, outdoor, 50+ beer tap list extravaganza on June 10th, 2017 (VIP Session 11AM – 5PM, General Session 12PM – 5PM).
For this special occasion, we are taking over the adjacent parking lot to extend our party outside and enjoy the beautiful San Diego summer weather. Of the 50+ beers, over 30 are barrel aged, foeder aged, and sour beers! In honor of our Anniversary, we will also be debuting our Biere De Miel Third Anniversary Bottle Release at the party. This 11.2% ABV farmhouse, highly carbonated, honey beer is inspired by celebratory Champagne style wines. In keeping with this and to bring out all the complex flavors and effervescence of this rare and special beer, we only packaged this beer in corked and caged bottles – there are no kegs of this beer. We hope you will join us for a special toast with this beer at 1:30pm and take home some bottles to share with friends.
Mastiff Sausage Food Truck will be here all day, so come hungry. More details and surprises regarding the celebration to be released over the next few weeks. Cheers to 3 years!
- Online Pre-Sale Tickets Start April 4th, 2017 12PM at store.councilbrew.com
- VIP and General Admission Tickets include the commemorative 3rd Anniversary Glassware and entry into the Sweepstakes (see sweepstakes details below). Tokens will be available for purchase for additional pours.
VIP Tickets: $35
VIP Session starts one hour prior to General Admission at 11AM–12PM, open until 5PM. VIP Ticket purchasers will receive:
- First access to specialty draft beers on the day of the Anniversary celebration
- (10) 2oz. tasters
- An exclusive Magic Factory pin
- A pour of Biere De Miel for the Anniversary toast
- The pre-sale option prior to the Anniversary Party to purchase our 3rd Anniversary Bottle Release, Biere De Miel
General Admission: $20
General Admission Session is from 12PM-5PM.
- Access to over 50 beers on draft including 30 sour and barrel aged beers
- (5) 2oz. tasters of your choice
- A pour of Biere De Miel for the Anniversary toast
Designated Driver: $8
Water and soda included in the ticket price for Designated Drivers.
3rd Anniversary Biere De Miel
Release Date: Saturday, June 10, 2017
Pre-Sale Date: Bottles will be available for purchase starting June 6, 2017 at 12PM on store.councilbrew.com.
VIP Ticket Purchases will receive first access to purchase bottles online beginning May 30, 2017 through the general public release. You will receive an email with purchase details.
Bottle Pick-Up: The release party is a ticketed event. Only ticket holders will be granted access to pick up their Biere De Miel bottles. If you purchase bottles online and wish to pick them up without purchasing Anniversary Party tickets, you can pick them up starting on Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 12PM.
Beer Description: 3rd Anniversary Biere De Miel (11.2% ABV) is a Farmhouse Ale fermented and aged with honey in oak barrels for 18 months and cellared for an additional 9 months. Inspired by the celebratory spirit of special occasions and popping bottles of champagne, this beer is highly carbonated, packaged in champagne bottles, then corked, caged, and wrapped in gold foil.
(1) Sweepstakes ticket will be issued to each ticket purchased (VIP and General Admission tickets are included, Designated Driver tickets are excluded). Following the toast at 1:30pm, we will pull a ticket to win prizes including Council Apparel (Hat, Shirt, and Pin), Bottle of the 3rd Anniversary Biere De Miel, and 3L bottle of one of our barrel aged bottles released in the last year. Beer style to be announced via social media during the upcoming weeks.
Sweepstakes prize winners must be present when their number is called to collect their prize.
Please use your name when purchasing tickets. You will be required to show your proof of purchase (your online purchase receipt) and valid ID for the purchase of alcohol. Must be 21+ years of age to enter event.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Please note that we will not issue refunds, exchanges, or returns. All sales are final.
Q. Will the Tasting Room be open for regular hours?
A. No. We are throwing a special celebration for our Anniversary Party that requires a ticket for entry. The event is from 11AM-5PM and the Tasting Room will be closed the remainder of the day.
Q. Can I buy more beers during the event and where do I buy them?
A. Yes, you may buy $1 tokens at the event for use the day of the event only and can be redeemed for additional beers. Some beers will be worth (1) token and some will be (2) tokens. There will be a separate station to purchase the tokens. No sales will be made at the pouring stations.
Q. When is last call?
A. Last call is at 4:45 PM sharp and the event closes at 5:00 PM.
Q. If you’re taking over the parking lot, will there be enough parking for everyone?
A. There is another large parking lot in the back and side of our tasting room. We do encourage you to arrange for safe travel to and from the event (taxi, Uber, Lyft, Designated Driver etc). You can use our UBER Promo code COUNCILBREW to receive $20 off your first ride with UBER.
Q. Can I bring my children to the event?
A. Council is normally very kid-friendly, but for this event, everyone must be 21 years or older to enter the event.
Q. Can I bring my dog to the event?
A. Council is normal dog friendly. However, for this event, we ask that your leave your furry companions at home.
Q. Are there in-and-out privileges?
A. No. Once you leave, there is no re-entry.
Q. I have another question that isn’t on this list. How do I get it answered?
A. Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!