With a 95,000 square foot brewery, world headquarters and production facility (that used to be a Kelloggs Factory!) in San Leandro, it was only a matter of time before 21st Amendment launched an annual beer fest worthy of Tony the Tiger and his frosted flakes. Enter 21A AugustFest, an annual anniversary celebration and San Leandro’s newest reason to party.
The Inaugural event will be taking place Saturday, August 27th, and will be free to the public with a variety of activities for all ages. For those 21+ looking for 21A favorites such as Hell or High Watermelon Wheat and Brew Free! Or Die IPA, beer stations will be showcased throughout the space while food truck park will provide a variety of delicious treats to pair with your brew. Tickets will be available for $5 and may be used to purchase food, beer and cigars, “because yes, did we mention there will also be a cigar lounge?”
Live music will set the tone throughout the day, including headliner Zoo Station and local favorites Root Down, Rooster’s Cousin and Charles Wheel Band. As for the children’s entertainment, the Kid’s Zone is your one-stop shop with a jumpy house, face paint, kettle corn and more. Free parking will be available in the 21A parking lot. Coming from San Francisco? Have no worries! There will be a free shuttle taking guests to and from the brewery and the San Leandro Bart Station throughout the day, making it easily accessible for guests to come and go as they please.
- 21st Amendment Brewery – San Leandro
- 2010 Williams St
- San Leandro, CA 94577
*The Ticket/Retail Area will be located in the middle next to the main beer trailer; selling on both sides.
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- 12:00 pm-8:00pm
- 21A AugustFest
Pay Structure: Tickets can be purchased for $5 and can be used for food, beer and cigars
- Beer tickets sold individually ($21 for 4 tickets and a commemorative glass)
- All guests over 21 must be IDed and given a wristband prior to being able to purchase tickets
Parking: Free parking in 21A lot; overflow parking across the street
Transportation: Free shuttle to/from 21A and the San Leandro Bart Station all day
- Cigar Lounge – adults only
- 1 and 2 token cigar options
- Covered seating area – tables/chairs for eating
- Food – food trucks and a 21A food court
- Food trucks will be cash/card – whatever their normal policy
- 21A food will be ticket payment
- 1 ticket – a quarter chicken and a side
- 1 ticket – a sausage and a side
- 2 tickets – two proteins (combo of above) and two sides
- La Poblana Truck – ticket payment & cash or card
- Kid’s Zone – jumpy house, face paint, kettle corn and more
- Live Music: 12-6pm (Headliner Zoo Station to appear at 5pm)
- Main (central) Beer Trailer – in the middle of the yard, serving 12 oz. beer pours on both sides
- 2 Satellite Beer Stations – serving 12 oz. beer pours
- 1 Specialty Beer Station – serving 8 oz. pours but still one ticket per beer
- Beer Cart – with cans of beer available for purchase with tickets
- Water Stations – free water and cups
Be sure to follow us on Social Media as we invade more breweries and discover more awesome craft beers from all over the world! Cheers humans!